How do I Book?
Booking with RNR is easy. Call our toll free number (1-866-567-1001) and one of our dispatchers would be happy to assist you. Be sure to have your patient information ready, as well as your payment information.
What are my payment options?
RNR accepts Visa and Mastercard over the phone, or cash upon our crews arrival at the point of pickup.
What information is required when booking?
- Patients name
- Type of transfer (wheelchair or stretcher)
- Pick up location (Facility, Floor, Room Number)
- Drop off location (Facility, Floor, Room Number)
- Appointment Time you wish to have
- Does the patient have a DNR? (Do Not Resuscitate)
- Let us know if the patient on Oxygen, and if so how much
- Patients weight and height
- Is the patient is under any isolation precautions
- Is there an escort accompanying the patient
Can family travel with the patient on the transfer?
Yes, RNR welcomes family to travel along on patient transfers, providing it does not interfere with patient care.
Book Now – Get Transferred
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS TRANSFER REQUEST MUST BE CONFIRMED BY OUR DISPATCH DEPARTMENT.
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE DISPATCH DEPARTMENT WITHIN 30 MINUTES,
PLEASE CALL 1-866-567-1001.